Monday, December 21, 2009

Re: Let's beat the snow and go out for coffee

Hii i came upon your post on cragslist and thought u seemed pretty
cool. i am 5'6 and have brunette hair and hazel eyes even though
sometimes I seem like a blonde lol. i like to be spoiled and love a
guy who can give me A good time. Especially with winter here now! i
just mooved down here around like 3 months ago but havnt met anybody
yet - mostly because I'm nervous of hooking up with some1 on the
computer. I have heard to many bad stories about some person get
kidnapped bcuz they were not careful with meeting up with some1 on
criagslist.
Anyways if you want to get in touch with me you can send me a msg on
any of my names
Yahoo: bluelovex16
Hope to hear from you later
- Sent from my Sidekick

No comments:

Post a Comment