Monday, December 21, 2009

In Connection With Letyinghaos beat the snow and go out for coffee - m4w 27yr

Hi stud, I should be clear on this that I am not lookin fer any kind
of relationship. I have had no sexual action for a couple of months on
account of my work and I need some awesome orgasm-generating action.
If you are ok with this lets hook up with each other - how are you
fixed for tonight or tomorrow?-
I have had difficulties with idiots at sites like CraiqIist before so
I need you to prove that you are over eight-teen first & that you're
not some crazed sex fiend lol :-). I've become incredibly cautious of
late so I only trade details by means of CraiqIist's service.
**WARNING --- Security codes have been added to the web address below
to combat spammers. To confirm you are a genuine person, you should
erase the 10 digits so that you can get to the web address.
mymeeting42288points.com38527
- don't worry you won't be charged & you can get a load of my
photographs there before you give your details
Cris

No comments:

Post a Comment