Thursday, December 31, 2009

Re: click here for good times

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

Heyy i saw your post on craigslist and thougt u seem prety
interesting. i am 5'2 and have brown hair and hazel eyes even though
sometimes I seem like a blonde haha. i like to be treated well and luv
a guy who can show me A wonderful time. Especially with winter here
now! i just mooved out here around around 3 weeks ago but havnt hooked
up with anybody yet - mostly because I'm nervous of meeting with some1
on the internet. I have heard too many bad stories about some person
get in a bad situation bcuz they werent careful with hooking up with
some1 online.

Anyways if want want to message me u can send me a message on any of my names

Yahoo: bluelovex15
Aim: redlovex1

Hope 2 hear from u soon

- Sent from my iPhone


------------------------------------------------------------------
this message was remailed to you via: pers-v3jnt-1525112277@craigslist.org
------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment