Monday, December 28, 2009

A Quick Message About click here for good times - m4w (lancaster) 26yr

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

Hello there,
I am hoping you do not mind but I purposely noticed your recent post,
I realized you may possibly have an interest in this great website
that inspired me tons when I was looking for a partner.


**ADVISORY --- Secure numbers have been placed to the link below to
prevent spammers. To show clearly you are a real human being, you need
to erase the ten numbers then you can get to the link.


redhot36833singlesnow.com53644

It has tons of top tips for folks such as us that are looking for a
mate, Go and have a look - it could inspire you - it surley inspired
me - AND I discovered a mate!

Chrissie


------------------------------------------------------------------
this message was remailed to you via: pers-v3jnt-1525112277@craigslist.org
------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment