Saturday, December 26, 2009

click here for good times - m4w - 26 (lancaster)

Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home? thats from my favorite tune. Just reading over youre ad and figured hmmm.. It isn't flagged. How on EARTH did you do that? :) Cuz Holy moly.. There are times I just see tons of pages of flagged. But its not like Im stalking on CL or anything crazy. I'm a single lady who enjoys having fun. If I needed to pick a bad trait of mine I would say trusting too easily, but on the good news front, I'm very loving and a totally great rhetoric buddy. Looks wise, it is easier just to get you to look at my photos are up on this site called dating casual my screenname is Britniriedel61z than try and tell about myself. I'm std free. If you're interested let's go further. Have a great day.

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment