Sunday, December 27, 2009

Make me ur naughty kitty... click here for good times - m4w - 26 (lancaster)

Hey you! I am hoping you're real since a lot of guys seem to be fake. I am just a lonely ex-housewife living in lancaster...i recently got seperated. I think we'll do good together, you see, a slutty gal lives inside of me and I need you to bring her out! But I am not gonna lie i am very scared since i've never done this before. All i can say is i am very different from other girls b/c i am real and I am content with my looks...my best assets are my big breasts of course.

But seriously, r u real? If you are then do u see the link on my pics? Verify on there to show me u are not harmful...once u do that u'll have my # so u can text me the "code" it gives u so i'll know it's okay to do this. No exceptions, i'll be available anytime tomorrow. Maybe we can have a nice encounter to celebrate after Christmas day? I promise u won't be dissapointed!

PS - i put the link on my pictures so this way i'll know u're not a phony. Do the extra work b/c I would love to f*** you with my big boobs =)

Sent from my iPhone

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment